NASA's Far Out Search for Life
NASA promoters discussed the hope of discovering life on other planets at a recent meeting in NASA headquarters. Despite billions of dollars spent over the decades-long search and the fact that not one shred of distant life evidence has been found, NASA continues to suggest that life might really be out there and that its discovery is within reach. More...
Circular Arguments Punch Holes in Triceratops Study
The eleven-year Hell Creek Project involved collecting fossils from the famous Montana Hell Creek Formation, including over fifty Triceratops specimens. The latest report from the project, however, reveals three "logic holes" in its attempts to answer questions about when and how these dinosaurs evolved. More...
Second Look Causes Scientist to Reverse Dino-Bird Claim
Stephen Czerkas digs dinosaurs. His early advocacy for feathered dinosaurs makes his recent reversal that much more remarkable. His reexamination of a fossil—one that had been known as a feathered dinosaur—reveals the fruits of taking a closer look at spectacular claims. More...
Do We Always Believe What Scientists Say?
Many Americans are convinced that mainstream narratives are true—like humans descended from ape-like ancestors or that burning fossil fuels causes global warming. But many times large contingents totally disagree with these popular ideas. How can equally intelligent and educated people arrive at such opposing conclusions? Conventional thinkers often assume that those who diverge from mainstream narratives simply need more science education. However, a new study shows why some other factor must be to blame. More...
Did Adam Really Live 930 Years?
Genesis 5:5 says Adam lived for 930 years. Judging by today’s standards, this sounds impossible. Many contemporary readers of Genesis balk at such numbers and some end up rejecting the whole Bible. But a few researchers have found reasons to believe it. More...
Oops! Evolutionists Disproving Evolution
For protozoa-to-person evolution to have worked over time, purely natural factors must have conceived, constructed, integrated, and implemented new proteins into old organisms. Brave researchers—already convinced that this somehow occurred—have been investigating this core issue, but their recent discovery refutes their own perspective. More...
Clever Clover: Evidence for Evolution?
Plant biologists continue to frame interesting clover traits in terms of evolution. However, one clever clover trait in particular keeps showing up—or disappearing—in peculiar patterns. Do these patterns illustrate evolutionary changes or does something entirely different switch off this trait? More...
- Darwin's 'Special Difficulty' Solved?
- Ceremony Becoming the Occasion
- Human Remains in Spain: Neandertal or Not?
- Oceans of Water Deep Beneath the Earth?
- Chimp DNA Mutation Study—Selective Yet Surprising
- Cyclostratigraphy: Another Round of Circular Reasoning?
- Powerhouse of Scientists Refute Evolution, Part Three
- Human Proteome 'More Complex than Previously Thought'
- Powerhouse of Scientists Refute Evolution, Part Two
- Powerhouse of Scientists Refute Evolution, Part One
- Comb Jelly Genome Gums Up Evolution
- Brainwashing Children to 'Suppress' Design Intuition
- 'Smoking Gun' Proof of Big Bang Already In Doubt
- Saturn's Magnetic Field Auroras: Evidence for Creation