Big Bang Fizzles under Lithium Test
Secular astrophysicists often talk about “primordial nucleosynthesis” as though it were a proven historical event. In theory, it describes how certain conditions during an early Big Bang universe somehow cobbled together the first elements. But no historical evidence corroborates this primordial nucleosynthesis, an idea beset by a theoretical barrier called the “lithium problem.” Secular scientists recently put this problem to a practical test. More...
Are We Evolving Stupidity?
Social psychologists are tracking IQ scores and noticed a decline in the last decade after a steady rise since the 1950s. Some wonder if the recent downturn reflects genes that have been eroding all along. Are we evolving stupidity? More...
Ten Evidences for Creation
Get some fast facts on the evidences for creation science! More...
Bible May Solve Colossal Ancient Iceberg Riddle
Five seafloor scour troughs show tell-tale signs of having been gouged out by colossal icebergs. But none of today’s icebergs are nearly big enough to scour the seafloor at such a great depth. More...
Dual-Gene Codes Defy Evolution...Again
Discoveries of DNA sequences that contain different languages, each one with multiple purposes, are utterly defying evolutionary predictions. What was once hailed as redundant code is proving to be key in protein production. More...
Ciliate Genome Reveals Mind-Bending Complexity
Certain types of fungi can be parasitic to both plants and animals. Two new studies show that this has developed, in part, by a loss of genetic information—not a gain as predicted by evolution. More...
New Giant Dinosaur from Argentina
Scientists described a new and remarkable fossil skeleton of a giant titanosaur, a group that includes the largest creatures ever to have lived on land. Because this specimen is nearly 45 percent complete, it gives more details than any other fossil of its kind, as well as some details that confirm the biblical creation model. More...
- Fungal Parasitism Marked by Gene Loss, Not Gain
- Decoding Snake-Venom Origins
- Darwin's Finches: Answers From Epigenetics
- Octopus Skin Inspires High-Tech Camouflage Fabric
- New Finds Reveal Fully-Human Neandertal
- There's More to the Story
- What Is 'Real Scientific Research'?
- DNA Was Created as a Reservoir for the Information of Life
- ICR Featured in The Dallas Morning News
- Christian Band Rejects Literal Genesis
- European Spacecraft's Comet Close-up a World First
- Does Dinosaur Extinction Encourage Faith?
- Solar System Geysers—Each a Fountain of Youth
- Solar-Powered Sea Slug Illuminates Evolutionary Weaknesses