While bats live in air and dolphins live in water, both use a biological form of sonar technology called echolocation to see with sound! The specifications in dolphin and bat biosonar systems are so many, so well-integrated, and so precise, could they really have developed at random in two completely different environments? More...
- Fossilized Brain May Give Paleontologists Headache
- NASA's Far-Out Search for Life
- Circular Arguments Punch Holes in Triceratops Study
- Second Look Causes Scientist to Reverse Dino-Bird Claim
- Do We Always Believe What Scientists Say?