Fossil Feather Colors Paint Recent Creation Picture
But organic molecules like pigments, and especially proteins, shouldn't be there if the specimen is older than a million years. These results challenge the "millions of years" date assigned to this fossil. More...
- New Fossil Book Won't Showcase Obvious Catastrophe
- Bewildering Pseudogene Functions Both Forwards and Backwards
- Follow the Eunotosaurus: An Evolutionary Shell Game?
- Outlandish Claims for Missing 'Continent'
- The Moon's Latest Magnetic Mysteries