Circular Arguments Punch Holes in Triceratops Study
The eleven-year Hell Creek Project involved collecting fossils from the famous Montana Hell Creek Formation, including over fifty Triceratops specimens. The latest report from the project, however, reveals three "logic holes" in its attempts to answer questions about when and how these dinosaurs evolved. More...
- Second Look Causes Scientist to Reverse Dino-Bird Claim
- Do We Always Believe What Scientists Say?
- Did Adam Really Live 930 Years?
- Oops! Evolutionists Disproving Evolution
- Clever Clover: Evidence for Evolution?