Asteroid Medley Challenges Naturalistic Origins
Data from recent spacecraft flybys challenge the prevailing naturalistic perspective on asteroid origins. Secular astronomers assume that natural processes, rather than miracles, created the sun, Earth, planets, and asteroids from ancient, swirling masses of gases, but this new evidence points to something different. More...
- Europe’s Oldest Human Footprints—Dated in Error?
- Live Birth Fossil Exposes Evolutionary Enigma
- Wooly Mammoth Mystery Finally Solved?
- Human lincRNA Genes Contradict Evolution
- Genesis Camels: Biblical Error?