Big Bang Fizzles under Lithium Test
Secular astrophysicists often talk about “primordial nucleosynthesis” as though it were a proven historical event. In theory, it describes how certain conditions during an early Big Bang universe somehow cobbled together the first elements. But no historical evidence corroborates this primordial nucleosynthesis, an idea beset by a theoretical barrier called the “lithium problem.” Secular scientists recently put this problem to a practical test. More...
- Are We Evolving Stupidity?
- Ten Evidences for Creation
- Bible May Solve Colossal Ancient Iceberg Riddle
- Dual-Gene Codes Defy Evolution...Again
- Ciliate Genome Reveals Mind-Bending Complexity