Fossilized Brain May Give Paleontologists Headache
Who has ever heard of a fossilized brain? Few would expect such a discovery, yet it looks like that's what researchers found inside a Stone Age skull from Norway. If so, it would confirm a published creation prediction and challenge many evolutionary timescales. More...
- NASA's Far-Out Search for Life
- Circular Arguments Punch Holes in Triceratops Study
- Second Look Causes Scientist to Reverse Dino-Bird Claim
- Do We Always Believe What Scientists Say?
- Did Adam Really Live 930 Years?